Monday, Jun 4, 2018
Presented by Peter DiGiammarino
Get a ‘C-Suite’ perspective on the evolving need for OD skills & tools
Pre-registered attendees can Bring One Friend For Free (BOFFF)
Pundits tell us change initiatives are highly likely to under-achieve their stated goals. They also tell us any number of reasons why initiatives fail. This session is the exact opposite. Strategic Leadership Overview: Manage to Lead – Seven Truths introduces a plan of action that will guide the change process in the direction of success.
Listen to our interview with Peter…
Each of the seven truths drives specific actions. We will look at each truth, the actions it drives, and introduce how to carry out those actions along a maturity continuum.
Strategic Leadership: Manage to Lead – Seven Truths by Peter DiGiammarino, introduces a plan of action that will guide the change process in the direction of success. Several copies of Manage to Lead will be awarded to participants at the end of this session. More Copies for sale at $25 (List Price $37.50). Peter will sign the books for you at the end.
- WHAT-WHO-WHY: to get clear about whose problem the organization solves.
- Change Framework: to be clear about what leaders seek to change, the case for change, and what must be done to improve your odds of success.
- Initiative-to-Action: to clarify goals; committed management time, attention, and resources; active, continuous stakeholder engagement; and to limit change to produce desired results.
- Leadership Support Structure: to affect and sustain planned change in terms of governance and getting help.
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)
Peter DiGiammarino has 30+ years of success leading businesses. In addition, he serves public, private, private-equity-owned, and venture-capital-backed software and services firms as board member and/or adviser.
Peter is based in San Francisco serving on boards and advising leaders as CEO of IntelliVen, the organization he founded and runs to help leaders, teams, and organizations get clear, aligned, and on track to reach their potential to perform and grow.
Peter is also adjunct professor of masters students at University of San Francisco School of Management and at Golden Gate University Ageno School of Business where the workbook he authored, Manage to Lead: Seven Truths to Help You Change the World, is used to teach a course he developed on Organization Change.
Date(s) - 06/04/2018
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM