A Silicon Valley OD Network Legacy Series Event
– Are you currently an internal OD practitioner, wondering if you could convert your expertise to an external consulting career?
– Have you launched your consulting practice and are not yet finding the type or volume of work you want?
If you answered YES to either of these questions, then this two-part workshop series is for you.
Learn about becoming a consultant and how to be a more effective consultant.
For the last 40 years, Jerry Talley has had over 450 consulting engagements in organization development with clients from all backgrounds here in the Bay Area. He is also the founder of SVODN as well as it’s current Advisory Council chair
– Make the shift from being an expert to being a consultant
– Define your value proposition
– Wade through proposals and contracting
– Learn to quickly see the forest through the trees to orient your client
– Design an intervention that will address their needs
– Plan, track, and bill efficiently for the engagement
Limited Space Available: The first 20 people to register are required to complete a survey within a specific timeframe to complete admission. If event registration is full, please use the ‘waitlist” ticket option and we’ll notify you if seats become available.
Did we mention that the event ONLY costs $20 per participant !!!
WHERE: at International Technological University (ITU)
2711 N 1st St., San Jose, CA 95134
Date(s) - 05/20/2017 - 06/05/2017
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM