Monday, June 10th, 2019
Led by Tim Kuppler
Director of Culture and Organization Development, Human Synergistics
Take you on a journey that combines peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely recognized.
Join the SVODN community to explore OUR culture for the future
“The Culture Journey Experience is a wonderful way to highlight culture as a complex social process from origins to ultimately necessary changes. Working through the map and the group exercises accompanying it are essential steps to understanding and evolving culture to meet changing organizational priorities.”
– Edgar Schein, Professor Emeritus, MIT Sloan School of Management
About this event
Senior leaders report culture as being critical to business success, however, few truly understand it and a new approach is needed. Using visuals, two-way dialogue, reflection questions, data, scenarios, and a workbook, this interactive presentation will take you on a journey that combines peer learning with targeted education based on facts and fundamentals about culture, climate, and change management that are not widely recognized. You will walk away with insights, applicable ideas, and actionable steps to help leaders and colleagues understand the complexities of culture, leadership, and their connection to performance improvement..
Listen to exepts from our recent interview with Tim…
3 Key Take-aways:
- Build a common language for understanding the layers of culture.
- Share key learnings, experiences, and culture-related concepts to understand and appreciate the complexity and unique culture perspectives of peers and experts.
- Apply learnings at each step of the workshop to your own organization or organizations with which you work. Attendees will receive workbook to share with colleagues.
Enjoy some WINE and a light snack while networking with other leaders!
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)
The Culture Journey Experience is an incredibly creative, engaging and effective approach to helping people understand how culture, climate and leadership interact to impact results. It was one of our top events in terms of attendance and positive feedback.”
– Matthew Berberich, Program Director, Atlanta Organization Change Alliance
Tim Kuppler is the co-founder of CultureUniversity.com, co-editor of the ConstrutiveCulture.com blog, and Director of Culture and Organization Development for Human Synergistics, a 40+ year pioneer in the workplace culture field with the mission of Changing the World – One Organization at a Time® and the home of the most widely-used workplace culture assessment in the world. He has the rare mix of extensive operations, general management, and consulting experience necessary to help leaders quickly improve team effectiveness and results as they focus on their top performance priorities, challenges, and/or goals.
Date(s) - 06/10/2019
5:30 PM - 7:45 PM