Monday, Aug 1st @ 5:30 – 7:30pm
UCSC-Extension Silicon Valley.
Tim Kuppler – HSI’s Director of OD & Culture
The facts, fundamentals and the future of culture development for performance impact
Culture 2.0 is a look into the future regarding the facts and fundamentals about what culture is, how new cultural attributes form and how individuals, teams, and organizations should leverage these insights to improve effectiveness. The 2016 Deloitte Human Capital Trends Report highlighted that only 12% of organizations truly understand their culture and only 19% believe they have the “right” culture. Culture is a hot but elusive topic since the facts and fundamentals about culture change are not widely understood.
Key take aways include…
1. Learn “How Culture Works” and how to specifically form new cultural attributes as a foundation for improving results with top performance priorities
2. Complete a clear and powerful culture roadmap in order to connect the content to current priorities and plans
3. Learn to intentionally drive shared learning and mutual experience as groups collectively address top problems, challenges and goals
4. Directly confront the inevitable “messy” aspects of culture change in order to overcome common challenges and effectively evolve culture with clarity
The session includes a unique application of insights to each attendee’s organization and a collaborative “live” case study designed to help deepen your understanding. Attendees will accelerate their culture learning curve, make an impact in our local community, and be armed with the knowledge necessary to quickly translate the insights to improved leadership team alignment, employee engagement and sustainable performance impact.
This program will share details related to SBODN’s
Tech Sector Culture Research Project
• 5:30pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-8:00pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 8:00-9:00pm – Social hour at local restaurant (optional)
Speaker’s Bio: Tim Kuppler is the founder of CultureUniversity.com and Director of Culture and Organization Development with Human Synergistics, a 40+ year pioneer in the field of culture and leadership. It’s the home of the most widely used culture assessment in the world and the annual Ultimate Culture Conference (in San Francisco this year). CultureUniversity.com is the premier workplace culture educational site featuring insights from a faculty of culture experts, including some of the top culture experts in history. Tim was previously an industry executive who led multiple culture and performance transformations before becoming President of Denison Consulting and later joining Human Synergistics.
Date(s) - 08/01/2016
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
UCSC Extension Silicon Valley