Kick start your new year at this wildly popular event focused on meeting influential change leaders around area of common interest.
- Starting off with some fun, fast moving activities help you meet more people in less time
- Deep dive discussions with a smaller group to discover common connections and goals
- Continue the conversation over a glass of wine at Turmeric on Murphy Ave after the event.
Our new event location sponsor, BROADCOM is located at 190 Mathilda Place in Downtown Sunnyvale
(Downloadable map – SBODN Sunnyvale Event Location)
- Centrally located – easy access from 280 and 101
- Safe underground parking
- 2 blocks to CalTrain station
- Walk to post event social time at Turmeric on Murphy Ave.
Jeff has been developing/delivering the Secrets of Successful Networking seminars for over 10 years for thousands of professionals at corporate, association and conference events. His interactive style and uniqaue approach make the learning process fun and effective while giving participants a successful experience to build on.
As an educator, Jeff is an expert in the area of experiential design, including a leadership role with the Association of Experiential Educators western region. Jeff’s been applying this interactive format to leadership, project management and team development programs in Silicon Valley and Japan since 2003. He has designed/taught at universities including Stanford’s, San Jose State, UC Santa Cruz – Extension, Keio, Kyoto and Tohoku as well as corporations like Cisco, GE, Hitachi, Toshiba, Symantec, Intuit, Raytheon to name a few.
He has degrees include BS Mechanical Engineering and MS Organizational Development
Date(s) - 01/13/2014
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM