Monday, Oct 21st, 2019
EVENT CANCELATION !!!
Issues with venue host requires us to postpone this event. Working on finding another location. STAY TUNED…
A Special Evening with Edgar & Peter Schein
Sharing NEW insights specific to today’s global business cultures!
Corporate Culture Survival Guide,
Edgar and Peter will introduce an updated culture change model and how it applies to today’s organization. Using an exercise and their latest model, we will use the framework for a deeper understanding of the impact of your culture and its relationship to leadership. How we implement and manage culture change and leadership has a strong impact on the organizational experience of your employees and the performance of your organization. Join us for an interesting and useful evening.
1. Review and refresh new organizational culture model
2. Investigating organizations from the outside looking in and the inside looking out.
3. Understanding the interaction of subcultures
Enjoy some WINE and a light snack while networking with other leaders!
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)