Monday, December 4, 2017
Presented by Caryn Joseph Siegel, Linda Lubin Thompson
and other experts from The Millennial Leadership Institute
In today’s competitive workplace, corporations must be able to attract and retain the most skilled employees. Every day 10,000 Baby Boomers leave the workforce and there are only 5,000 Gen Y’ers ready to take their places. So, as the Millennials infiltrate the labor pool, companies that maximize their talents will thrive.
The companies that are currently attracting Millennials because of their state of the art technology are quickly getting on board, implementing programs to keep Millennials employed and engaged at their companies.
There are huge numbers of companies whose product offerings, while important, may not be as attractive to Millennials. These more traditional companies sorely need to get up to speed or they will be passed over by the Millennials, or will suffer from huge turnover if the Millennial new hire only stays long enough until they get a better offer from a company that is more optimized to engage them.
Millennials learn in different ways. We will demonstrate some of these techniques, such as “gamification,” in our presentation. Our session will be very interactive and will involve the participants.
- Determine whether your company is Millennial Optimized and what to do about it if you are not
- Learn key ways to attract, on-board, develop, engage and retain Millennials so your company can benefit from their awesome contributions
- Debunk common myths about how Millennials operate in and contribute to today’s workplace
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)
Caryn Joseph Siegel, The Millennial Leadership Institute and Executive Coach at cjs Consulting
Caryn Joseph Siegel has extensive experience as an Executive Coach at cjs Consulting. She is proficient in helping today’s leaders successfully develop themselves and their teams. Caryn has worked with Merck, eBay, IntersectENT, CaridioDX, Cypress Semiconductor, Abbott, and Institute for the Future, among others.
Linda Lubin Thompson, The Millennial Leadership Institute and Leadership Consultant and Coach at L2T Leadership Development
Linda Lubin Thompson unlocks companies’ best kept secrets–their high-potential leaders at and below the executive level –through targeted programs, proven leadership tools and strategies, plus one-on-one coaching. Her clients include Varian Medical Systems, Mozilla, Palo Alto Networks, CSHRP, SoFi, SSL, and Gatepath.
Other members of The Millennial Leadership Institute who will participate are:
- Phyllis Brock, The Millennial Leadership Institute and Principal at Highland Team Consulting and Adjunct Professor at Santa Clara University
- Tanya Monsef Bunger, The Millennial Leadership Institute and Global Executive Coach, Dean’s Executive Professor, Leavey School of Business
- Michael Klein, The Millennial Leadership Institute and CEO at Inflection Point Executive Coaching
Date(s) - 12/04/2017
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM