Google’s research-based model for Team Effectiveness
Google’s internal study done by its People Analytics group provides some discovery that may surprise you.
What makes an effective team? Come talk with 14-year Google employee Mark Ball, who is currently working in People Operations as part of their internal OD group.
- Google’s model of team effectiveness (gTeams)
- Highlights of how this research project came to be
- At least one generalized intervention for each of gTeams’ five Dimensions
- Time for you to plan how you will use this new information
- 5:30 pm – Registration, network, light snacks & beverages
- 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote
- 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
- 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour right down the street (Dish n Dash)
Mark Ball has been with Google since 2003, having worked in Engineering, Sales, and currently People Operations. Prior to Google, he worked as a computer programmer at Roche Pharmaceuticals and various startups. He holds a Masters in Organization Development from USF and a Bachelors in Science Writing from UCSC. His informal style and conversational tone will support this being an interactive and engaging session.
Date(s) - 09/11/2017
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM