Monday, November 6, 2017
Tapping Collective Intelligence for Strategic Solutions and Superior Results
What is Collective Intelligence (CI), why is it critical, and what are the absolute best ways to tap it, especially with virtual or geographically dispersed teams? What is the “Collective Intelligence Paradox”? How can we use it for cross-boundary problem-solving and shaping strategic solutions?
In this session, we will explore powerful, proven processes that help achieve exceptional engagement and high trust levels, and learn about two client examples where the GEO Group increased the speed and precision of idea generation and selection compared to traditional methods.
- Understanding of Collective Intelligence (CI) and the Collective Intelligence Paradox
- Six critical success factors for effectively tapping CI in any organization
- Practical and proven ways to tap CI and manage the Collective Intelligence Paradox
- Two examples of how we applied our Winning in Fasttime® approach for achieving strong organizational engagement, success, and satisfaction
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)
Several complimentary copies of Winning in FastTime® by GEO Group founder and President Leland Russell will be given away to those contributing quality questions or comments in the dialogue.
Joyce Reynolds-Sinclair, Ph.D., uses her expertise in design thinking and virtual facilitation to accelerate the success of and satisfaction with strategic execution. An organization development consultant early in her career and Managing Director for GEO Group Strategic Services since 2003, Joyce has deep roots in the strategic planning community, and is active in its leadership as co-founder of the Association for Strategic Planning NorCal chapter, former member of the ASP Board of Directors, and critical to the development of the ASP Certification Program.
Read Dr. Reynolds-Sinclair’s article, “Driving Innovation and Growth by Tapping Collective Intelligence“.
Date(s) - 11/06/2017
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM