Monday, March 4 2019
The Most Important Things We Learned as OD Leaders
Over the Last 10 Years
That We Wish We Had Learned During Your First 10 Years
Colleen Slyngstad, Jocelyn King and Russell Singleton
Engaging in a lively discussion about insights on leading in today’s hyper-competitive business environment from our group of senior executives with deep ties to Silicon Valley’s culture and OD principles underlying it’s success. Our panel includes Vice President, Operational Excellence, the Managing Partner at Vonzos Partner venture capital firm and VP of New Business Development for Medrobotics.
Tapping into the wisdom that only comes from decades of excellence and introspection to distill the essential lessons of a life of leadership. We want to accelerate the leadership development of the next generation of leaders who are ready to carry the transformational message forward.
Directing the conversation is a long time SVODN member who’s familiar with facilitating spirited conversations among senior leaders, while ensuring your voices are integrated into the discussion. Thanks Karen!
Join this leadership conversation in person and follow-up online as SVODN starts our digital transformation to engage more OD experts and business leaders in meaningful interactions!
Key Questions we’ll Explore Together:
- What are the top leadership principles that guide you? How did these emerge over your career?
- What is different for you in what you do as a leader now versus what you practiced during your first 10 years?
- How critical is “change management” given today’s generational distribution? What adjustments have you made to the process?
- How do you bridge the gap between the generations to better lead your organizations?
- What advice do you have for managing the diversity of today’s modern business environments?
SVODN has stepped back to reflect on our journey to assess how we need to change to better meet the needs of our diverse community. This ‘senior leadership series’ is one of the unique ways we want to shift the dialog from keynotes to interactive discussions that shift to our online GroupMind platform. Come for a moment or stay for awhile! We’re looking for new opportunities to engage new leaders who are ready, willing and able to help drive these OD related conversations by sharing thier expertise and passion. Stay tuned for more details and how you can get more involved.
• 5:30 pm – Registration, Light Snacks & Beverages
• 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote Program
• 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
• 7:45-9:00 pm – Social hour across street at Dish N Dash (optional)