Google’s research-based model for Team Effectiveness
Google’s internal study done by its People Analytics group provides some discovery that may surprise you.
What makes an effective team? Come talk with 14-year Google employee Mark Ball, who is currently working in People Operations as part of their internal OD group.
- Google’s model of team effectiveness (gTeams)
- Highlights of how this research project came to be
- At least one generalized intervention for each of gTeams’ five Dimensions
- Time for you to plan how you will use this new information
- 5:30 pm – Registration, network, light snacks & beverages
- 6:00-7:30 pm – Keynote
- 7:30-7:45 pm – Continue to network and share insights
- 7:45-9:00 Read more...